Application Deadline 13th February 2021
Labs by ARM 3.0 is designed to engage post-MVP FinTech startups in a series of activities aimed at exponentially advancing the growth of their companies within a short time frame, and ensuring their investment-readiness. Selected startups will be provided with financial investment, distribution, access to investors and lots more.
For this edition, ARM seeks post-MVP startups that offer Fintech or enterprise solutions. These startups should have a well-rounded, complementary team for product vision (what to build), technology (how to build it), and business (how to make money from it). We are also interested in solutions that will help the African diaspora access local services for themselves and their families.
During the 12 weeks, ARM will work intensively with each startup virtually; primarily on product, market, and team to get them in the best shape possible. We will provide them with access to the ARM network, deals from select partners, and carefully selected mentors from the fintech industry who will provide hands-on support and valuable introductions.
- Should be preferably post-MVP or Early Stage startups with a revolutionary solution.
- Should be operating in the FIntech space or Enterprise software industry
- The solution should have a large market that grows over time.
- Founders should have: (i) Some unique insight or compelling worldview, (ii) Deep domain expertise and/or a strong grasp of the landscape an eye for detail, (iii) Tenacity, high conscientiousness, and a bias towards execution
- Startups should have a well-rounded, complementary team. i.e. in-house capacity for product vision (what to build), technology (how to build it), and business (how to make money from it)
- Startups should be solving an important problem for a highly-engaged set of customers.
The Accelerator's Key Areas of Interest are:
- Solutions that address gaps in cryptocurrency and credit facilities, as well as those offering consumers one-stop-shop solutions.
- Solutions helping the African diaspora access local services for themselves and their families are also of interest.
- Beyond Fintech, Enterprise Software solutions that solve complex and costly problems.