Kyanda app users now have access to the following services:
- Sending money to MPESA at no charge,
- Buy shares listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange, and
- Complete surveys that offer great rewards.
Created in 2019 by Collins Kathuli, the Kyanda app was rolled out in February. The platform only allowed users to:
- Convert their airtime to Stima tokens/cash.
- Get quick loans of up to 350000
- Buy and sell airtime
- send money
Kyanda earns revenue from commissions charged on money transfers, airtime conversion, and displayed ads. Since its formation, the company has registered over 1000 users.
The company has extensively tested its stock trading feature allowing users to access the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) via phone.
Kyanda is available on Playstore