The Digital Nigeria International Conference is a 3-day (24th – 26th October 2023) program where technology enthusiasts within the Nigeria startup ecosystem dive deeper into areas and aspects where startup founders seek support, education, or real-world problems, challenges facing their businesses and roles of government, especially NITDA in supporting Nigerian startups. The conference is convened annually by a joint effort of the Federal Ministry of Communications and Digital Economy and the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA).
This year, the Digital Nigeria Conference seeks to raise the conversation on "Harnessing Digital Technologies for Job Creation, Inclusive Economic Growth and Sustainability". The program line up explores how digitization can be embraced across several sectors of the Nigerian economy from public service to the arts for unlocking a more prosperous nation.
Explore some sessions
- Raising productivity of Nigeria's economy through the use of digital technologies and innovation
- The role of emerging technologies can play in helping nations leapfrog
- Empowering Human Capital in the Digital Economy: Leveraging Technology for Skill Acceleration.
- Monetizing Creativity: From Passion to Business.
- The Making of Tech Giants: Strategies for sustained growth and innovation.
Access the program outline here.
As a high-level event within Nigeria's bubbling technology ecosystem, the speakers include some of Nigeria's finest techpreneurs, leading the discourse and shaping the digital landscape.
Explore some speakers
- Dr. 'Bosun Tijani (Minister of Communications, Innovation and Digital Economy)
- Kashifu Inuwa Abdullahi (Director-General/ CEO, NITDA)
- Iyinoluwa Aboyeji (Founding Partner Future Africa)
- Kola Aina (Founding Partner, Ventures Platform)
- Obinna Iwuno (President, SiBAN Founder, CBC)
View the full speaker line-up here.